1. Emergency loo roll.
2. Inventive “arty” wrapping paper.
3. (Summer only) When folded concertina style- a handy fan.
4. Cut into rectangles and put it into your purse or wallet so you look flush at a glance when rummaging for change.
5. Screw it into a ball and lob it at your sailors head.
6. Save the planet and get vintage-y by taking it with you when you go down the chippy.
7. Haven’t finished that essay/presentation/stock order? Flash it at your tutor/supervisor/mother in law and start sobbing uncontrollably about “the cruel cruel navy” -it’s an instant get out of trouble free card!
8. Shopping list fodder.
9. Save them up and make a stunning feature wall.
10. Fun telescope for kids/ serious telescope for zombie survival scenario.