The art of Starfishing. By Olive Oyl.
1. Look at your bed and feel a bit sad your sailor is not in it (if like Popeye tonight you’ve gone on a run ashore, however if they’re deployed feel sad for longer if necessary).
(2. Only if they’re deployed- get into one of their smelly T shirts or spray their smell on their pillow).
3. Caress the duvet with a whimsical smile.
4. Get phone and iPad
5. GET IN THE HUGE BED
6. Appreciate the lack of boy farts and extra leg room.
7. Fluff as many pillows as required.
8. Spread those legs and arms with a self satisfied “ahhhh”.
9. Check emails and phone to see if he has contacted you. He probably hasn’t but who cares- tonight is YOUR night.
10. Starfish the night away my lovelies.